Here are four squares full of numbers. We will use them to perform a little math magic. Just follow the rules as given for each square.
- Choose any number in the square that you like. Draw a circle around it.
- Cross out all the other numbers that are in the same row as the number you chose. Also do this for all the other numbers that are in the same column. These
numbers are now “gone”.
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 until all numbers are either circled or crossed out.
- Add the circled numbers from the square.
- Find the letter in the alphabet that corresponds with the sum in step 4. Let A = 1, B = 2, etc.
When this letter-finding process is done for each square, you will have spelled out a very important word in your life!!!
One note about counting out the sum to obtain the letter: when it exceeds 26, just return to the beginning of the alphabet with A = 27, B = 28, etc.
P.S. If any one wishes to learn how to construct your own Super Squares messages, contact me and I’ll explain how. It’s easy.